Tuesday, February 14, 2006

now entering the creepy zone....

this arrived in my mail and i thought it was a little creepy...i've removed the numbers to prevent any possibility of this being a black widow, as well as fixed the returns, but otherwise all text is as i received it. so i guess this is turning into a PSA. go fig.

hello!

Did you get my last email?
I saw your ad on Match.com ,I liked what you said there,
so I thought I would write.
I am new to this area and I am looking for new friends
and new faces. I just moved near Lake Stevens from Denver
area about a month ago andI must say I really like it here.
I don't know anybody here, except for my roomate who moved
here a while back. She's made some friends through the
internet and she says there's a lot of nice and interesting
people I might find here.
I don't have an email connection yet so I am using my
friends. Well, a little about me, I am generally a happy
and passionate person. I am self-assured and don't rely on
pop culture or the lady at the make-up counter to tell me
how to act and look. I search for the good in everything.
My roomate Christine thought I should email you and she
showed me how to send it but nowI can't figure out how to
attach my picture here. We put it at www. Choosing your
friendly match.com where she's at. You can locate my number
1234567. If you'll think you are interested, you can call
me on my cell phone tomorrow at 12345678I am really laid
back and easy to get along with person. I am looking for
companionship and fun.
Any way we can talk and see what we have in common and
possibly get together if it feels comfortable. Bye,
Janie

P.S.
Hope it interested you enough to get in touch with me
I don't know how long I can use this address till I get my
connection so call me and let's see where it goes.


and yes, the 'phone' number does have 8 numbers. not the expected 7 or 10.

No comments: